Handyman needed for Battersea
Be part of the Smart Team!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Handyman to work on an exciting project in SW London.
At Smart, we help the worlds smartest companies maintain their facilities to the best possible standards through a customer centric experience. Over the past 10 years, we have worked in the world’s top data centres and commercial facilities providing quality engineering services.
We are one of the few facilities companies that understand people are at the core of every organisation and are the most important investment we will ever make. Even as technology advances and buildings change, it is our leadership and personal contributions of Smart individuals that ultimately set us apart from competitors.
Smart is not a faceless corporation. We are an operationally lead business focused on providing visible management and a team that believe in our core behaviours – Integrity, Passion and Empowerment - that's the smart way. We invite the successful candidate to come along on our journey and adapt the Smart Culture we have created.
To carry out planned and reactive fabric tasks and ad hoc duties in accordance with agreed service levels.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure that routine fabric maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
• Ensure that all reactive tasks logged are carried out to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements
• Undertake painting, decorating, and a full range of DIY tasks to ensure the meeting of service levels and to maintain an attractive decorative environment.
• Ensure the loading and unloading of stock, and appropriate and safe storage of relevant equipment, spares and deliveries.
• Ensure effective lamping replacement is undertaken for all bulbs and tubes, and cleaning of lighting diffusers.
• Assist the Smart Managed Solutions engineering team to ensure that all planned and reactive engineering activities meet and exceed both service levels and customer expectations.
• Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept.
• To develop a good working relationship with all members of Smart Managed Solutions staff and clients staff.
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment is met, and ensure compliance with all company and client policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
• Ensure a professional image of Smart Managed Solutions and the client is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted always.
• Ensure that fabric skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
• Ensure that Smart Managed Solutions and the client storage area is maintained and kept safe and tidy.
• Undertake routine daily and weekly plant checks as detailed in the site log books.
• Ensure the facility is kept clean and tidy daily, including window blind cleaning and general office cleaning duties.
• Escort visiting subcontractors around site to ensure safe execution of service related tasks, and ensure RAMS are reviewed per company and client protocols.
Why work for us?
• Competitive Salary
• Career Progression
• Workplace Pension
• Employee Assistance Program
• And much more…
Date posted: 8th, June, 2021