Contract Support needed in Battersea
Be part of the Smart Team!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Contract Support to work with us in Greater London.
At Smart, we help the worlds smartest companies maintain their facilities to the best possible standards through a customer centric experience. Over the past 10 years, we have worked in the world’s top data centres and commercial facilities providing quality engineering services.
We are one of the few facilities companies that understand people are at the core of every organisation and are the most important investment we will ever make. Even as technology advances and buildings change, it is our leadership and personal contributions of Smart individuals that ultimately set us apart from competitors.
Smart is not a faceless corporation. We are an operationally lead business focused on providing visible management and a team that believe in our core behaviours - Dedication, Determination and Dependable - that's the smart way. We invite the successful candidate to come along on our journey and adapt the Smart Culture we have created.
To provide a comprehensive financial, administrative, coordination and quality assurance support function to site managers, supervisors, business manager and contracted customer(s)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from Smart Managed Solutions team and Clients
- Producing Financial and statistical reports for contract portfolio
- Raising Quotes for client portfolio
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing orders for engineers, sub-contractors
- Completing all paperwork for monthly billing
- Supervision of all WIP for the Contract portfolio ensuring that invoices are produced in a timely manner.
- Compiling month end billing, inclusive of sales invoices + closure of WIP
- Supervision of monthly P&L / Provide static reports
- Processing timesheets / job sheets / expenses weekly
- Producing monthly payroll including labour / on call and expenses report
- Maintaining engineer on call rota
- Maintenance of E-log books – On line portal for PPM planner
- Positively respond to both internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
- Processing and passing for payment all supplier and sub-contractor invoices and dealing with any queries.
- Assisting with the mobilisation of new contracts
- Good basic education which will include English & Math’s qualifications to GCSE standard essential
Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level / Masters / Bachelor’s degree level would be beneficial
Skills / Knowledge:
- Good keyboard skills including outlook, word, PowerPoint, & excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Elogbook & Meridian Systems
- Knowledge of engineering terminology & processes
- Previous experience working within a busy office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Reliable and self-motivated, able to prioritise demands and work under pressure
- Able to respond immediately in a crisis
Date posted: 27th, April, 2021